Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Upcoming Craft Show


I am very excited right now because my first craft show is coming up soon. I will have a booth at the 28th Annual Fall Festival Arts and Crafts Show in Stillwater, Oklahoma. I’m going to be selling etched copper jewelry – pendants, earrings, and barrettes, as well as other items. I’m a lot more serious about this hobby than I was when I started, and this seemed like the natural next step. Right now I’m still in the planning stages – mostly, I’ve been brainstorming new ideas and designs, but soon it will be time to really ramp up production of new merchandise. I invite anyone who will be in the area to come meet me and look at my stuff. The show will be close to the holidays, and casual hand-made jewelry makes a great and affordable gift. It’s the Fall Festival Arts and Crafts Show at the Payne County Expo Center in Stillwater, Oklahoma on November 6th, 7th, and 8th. If you’re interested in attending and you need directions or any other information, please email me. I’d love to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment